To join the Texas Flying Club, you must complete the following steps:
1. Contact our membership coordinator. If you are already serious about joining, complete steps 2-5 before you meet with the membership coordinator. This will expedite the process.
4. Fill out the new Membership Application, with the Membership coordinator.
5. Make a copy of your driver’s license, pilot’s license (if applicable), and FAA medical certificate (if applicable) to bring to the meeting.
6. After turning in your paperwork, you will be charged the one-time $250 for non student or $125 student buy-in fee. This makes you a part owner of all of the club’s aircraft. From this point onward, you will pay monthly membership dues.
7. Schedule a checkout flight with one of our instructors in any of the club’s airplanes. Once you’re checked out in an aircraft, you will have unlimited access to that airplane.